Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Secret Diary of a Call Girl bashed the gluten intolerant


OK, maybe this is just me being a little sensitive, but I love watching the Showtime series Secret Diary of a Call Girl and in the past week's opening, she kind of bashes girls with Gluten Intolerance, which I did not think was cool. 
I know, it was supposed to be a snarkily innocent opening.  The whole series is about a high-class prostitute named Belle. Anyway, so in the opening, Belle talks about why husbands/boyfriends would prefer spending time with her rather than their "real" girlfriends/wives.  
Belle says something to the effect of "Why would they want to live real lives with real problems like a girlfriend with a gluten intolerance."  That's not verbatim.  I don't remember all of it, just the last part!
Seriously people, thanks for kicking a girl who can't eat donuts  - or something.

No comments: