Friday, July 10, 2009

Nature's Path - Organic Pumpkin Flax Granola - NOT Gluten Free

***Update***
I was contacted today by a very concerned account executive from Nature's Path who says NONE of their granola is gluten-free. They do have many fabulous cereals which I've talked about in the past, the granola is neither wheat nor gluten free. I apologize to anyone I might have misdirected with this.

I have been delighted to be sent samples of new gluten-free products, but yesterday I had already shoveled several handfuls of Nature's Path Organic Pumpkin Flax Granola into my mouth before I thought to myself those fatal words "This is so good, I can't believe it's gluten-free."

While none of the ingredients contain wheat, one of the main ingredients is rolled oats and under the section where they say "This product may contain..." wheat was listed as an ingredient.




No comments: